Most of us, when trying to describe where we live in Southern California, to anyone not from here, always seem to resort to saying, “It’s near LA.”
Obviously, San Diego or Santa Barbara aren’t really close to LA, but they are within a couple of hour drive. So, telling someone that you’re “near LA”, isn’t that far of a stretch. But, for those of us who live in Southern California, we know that many of the cities here aren’t even in the same ballpark when it comes to a comparison.
For instance, Hermosa Beach isn’t like Hollywood, which isn’t like Riverside, which isn’t like Temecula. Each city has it’s own unique qualities that make people either want to live in that city, or visit.
At any rate, Travelivery LA, wants to be your news source for travel in Southern California, no matter which city you live in. The map below shows you the area known as Southern California.
We encourage you to use the links below, locate your area, and get specific news about your city.
- Los Angeles County – Known for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, etc.
- Orange County – Known for Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Laguna Beach, etc.
- Riverside County – Known for Riverside, Palm Springs, Temecula, etc.
- San Bernardino County – Known for San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, etc.
- San Diego County – Known for San Diego, Oceanside, Chula Vista, etc.
- Santa Barbara County – Known for Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Lompoc, etc.
- Ventura County – Known for Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, etc.
These areas are ever evolving and will constantly be updated. If you don’t see news about your area and/or city, don’t worry, it will be there soon. As with all the Travelivery websites, if there is a news story that you wish to share, please visit our Submit News page. Thank you.
Should you want to know more about the Southern California area, visit Wikipedia.